- New Album and Bleuets premiere
- By The Accident Of Your Birth opens at Knole
more info here.
- The Minutes gathers positive reviews from the likes of The Guardian
- Listen back to Proms at...The Tanks at Tate Modern
- Proms at...Tanks at Tate Modern
- Headphone Commute Live Session premiere
- Imogen Holst Residency and Help Musicians Career Development Bursary
- Sound and Music/Francis Chagrin Award
- Ballet X
- Daylight Music/Organ Reframed show at Union Chapel
- Speke of the Future, by Alice May Williams
More info here.
- 130701's 15th anniversary compilation is out now
You can buy it here.
- Iskra String Quartet remix out now
And you can listen to it here:
- Four Star review from the Irish Times!!
- Tulsi video premiering on The 405
"The video for lead single 'Tulsi' combines footage of the microcosmic, the macrocosmic, as well as everyday and historical events in frenetic flashes, suiting the organic insectoid frenzy of the song - the luscious bristling pizzicato, scathing harpsichord - its rising-soaring strings, its vital thumping muffled heartbeat."
- Oh Comely
- LCO Hub Sessions III
you can hear my score on the London Contemporary Orchestra's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPvVidpnQ4
- Strelka on PopMatters
- The 405 Plastic Platform Mix
A mix of songs and music that marked my childhood is now up on The 405...
- Bath Time
I created the score for one of the unsettling shorts in the A Moment of Horror series, which premiered at Film4 FrightFest and is now available online on Channel 4's All 4.
The episode is called Bath Time, and was written and directed by Rose Glass, watch it here.
- Union Chapel Show
I will be performing on the 14th of November 2015 for Daylight Music 206. It will take place at Union Chapel - London and starts at 12PM
more info here
- Signing to 130701
I'm so happy to announce that 130701 will be releasing my debut album Like Water Through The Sand on the 13th of November 2015, I can't really imagine a better label to release music with!
- Natasha Caruana
TF1 has interviewed me about The Flaneur, in a segment about the changes in London's Olympic Park, and it will be broadcasted tonight on their news!
A new musical collaboration with Longform, this time for the new Skype Translator Ad, which you can watch here.
- The Flaneur
- 25/01/15 - The Guardian
- 27/08/14 - Mary Anne Hobbs
Tune in to BBC Radio 6 on later tonight, Mary Anne Hobbs will be playing Ruby's Dance, taken from my score for the short film Salt Grain.
- 01/08/14 - M Magazine Interview
- 19/07/14 - FatCat Publishing
Quite a large selection of my music is now available for synch through FatCat Publishing.
- 16/07/14 - Resonance FM
You can hear Audial and other compositions of mine on Resonance FM on the 17th of July at 8pm with a repeat at 9am the following day, tune in!
- 01/07/14 - FatCat Demo
Tulsi is demo of the week on FatCat Records! Find out more here.
- Tiger Orange
I'm currently putting the final touches to the soundtrack of the feature film Tiger Orange.
- 11/04/14 - A Responsible Girl
I recently collaborated with director John Jencks again (who I worked with on the short Not Now Pet) scoring his new short film A Responsible Girl. I recommend reading his online journal about making the film.
- 10/04/14 - Love, NY on NBC
After 12 months of regular broadcast on HBO and HBO Comedy, Love, NY directed by Vincent Lin will now be available on Hulu!
- Audial at the Victoria and Albert Museum
Audial, and original composition and soundscape commissioned by the V&A will be showcased in the Daylit and Sculpture Galleries during their February's Friday Late.
- 30/09/13 - IdeasMag Interview
if you fancy reading a small interview I did with IdeasMag, head over here.
- The Sheik and I selected by Ai WeiWie
Ai Weiwei selected Caveh Zahedi's The Sheik and I for his curated program at the CPH:DOX. The film will be screened with the likes of Kusturica, Kubrick, Marker and Tarkovski.
- 28/02/13 - Emerging Excellence Award
I am very happy to announce that I am one of this year Emerging Excellence Award holder, which will provide a grant towards setting up my own music studio.
for more news, go on my blog
© Emilie Levienaise-Farrouch 2017